Crash!! Crash!!

Aw man I feel your pain

I hate it when that shit happens. Thats why I never get any flash done, it's a pain in the ass! It was a good movie and truly shows how one feels during an error on flash. Keep up the good work!

Phoenix Wrong Mishaps II Phoenix Wrong Mishaps II

Pretty good

Unlike other Phoenix Wrong flashes that people make, you make some pretty good ones. It made me laugh. And ignore those noob users who give this a zero cuz of unoriginality.

Beanies Short Beanies Short

It's okay...

But you made it with some sort of flash trial version that distracted me from the movie a bit. Next time make it longer and maybe a background song to make the movie a little more interesting.

Sykotic-Sword responds:

How about next time when you tell someone to improve,you actually tell them some USEFUL improvements.

Supersammyteam1 Supersammyteam1

I've soo seen this flash before

But it looks different from the original like with an intro and all. Thats why I gave it a 2.

Tak Tak

You submitted the same exact thing a while ago

And its a little big for a short movie. Sry, but if it doesnt pass the first time, it doesnt deserve to pass the next.

Mephestus responds:

I fixed various errors and off-synchronization, plus the intro and the end is a bit different. I know that it went through so fast in the portal that very few even got to see it.

Cuboid 3 Cuboid 3

Wow, I always stumble on your work!

Anyways, it was good and you made a good decision of introducing a new character in this one. I wonder if you'll have the new friend meet the little circle monsters from the first and second ones.

I'm looking forward to your future submissions.

.:lolli_pop:. .:lolli_pop:.

Nice graphics and all...

But why did you put in that wierd curser. It was a bit of a distraction for your movie. I would take it out.

But other than that, you did good, keep up the work.

Hey Buddy Hey Buddy

Good sound, bad bad bad graphics

I have this on CD too. It was good sounds, but plz work on your graphics more. Someone who has never heard of it before would probally have not understood this.

PinkyTA Epilogue1: Exodus PinkyTA Epilogue1: Exodus

Great Graphics and animations, but.....

That movie would have been a WHOLE lotbetter if you added some voice acting. I bet you can find some volunteers in the Newgrounds BBS that could voice act for you.

But other than that, it was good. Keep up the good work!

Anim 340 Midterm Anim 340 Midterm

Haha, that was funny

But you need somthing longer. I guess your teacher will like it if he doesnt mind dirty jokes. Keep up the good work, you have good ideas.