Streets of Rolf Streets of Rolf

You have good graphics and controls..

But it moves too slow and its a little hard to fight. Its best to get more of a reaction when you punch a guy. And how come whenever I go up to beat a guy up, he turns his back on me and lets me kick him in the ass?

You have a good start, now just work out the kinks and you've got a great game.

Bi-Polar-Bear responds:

like i said, im never gonna touch it again, it was just a little fun

Animation Tutorial 6 Animation Tutorial 6

I loved it.

The only thing that needs improving is that you need some sound or some kind of music. If I had the full version of flash 8, this would be very helpful to me. Hopefully someday, I can use this for help when making a movie or game once I get the program. thnx

Horror Scape Horror Scape

Its good and all.

But its kinda supicious how you just signed up yesturday and put in this game. I'm not calling you a noob or anything, but most people who steal games or movies usually make a new account for such things. Other than that, its a great game.

CrippledPig responds:

I don't know how you think I created this account yesturday. I had this account for a half a year or so. Since I made XenoPod. And I assure you, this game was all me.

where's Waldo V0.1 where's Waldo V0.1

Its a great new idea.

Yes, that was very fun. I liked how you had to find two people instead of just Waldo. Next time, make more levels, and maybe some music that you can turn off with a button the top of the screen. Other than that, it was good. Keep it up!

Rock Grid Rumble Rock Grid Rumble

Was fun until the computer cheated

yeah, i was having fun and then my rock landed on the one that says i get en extra turn. It was right on the square, but then the game put it one over which was blank! WTF!? Then the computer took the spot and won.