Crash!! Crash!!

Aw man I feel your pain

I hate it when that shit happens. Thats why I never get any flash done, it's a pain in the ass! It was a good movie and truly shows how one feels during an error on flash. Keep up the good work!

Phoenix Wrong Mishaps II Phoenix Wrong Mishaps II

Pretty good

Unlike other Phoenix Wrong flashes that people make, you make some pretty good ones. It made me laugh. And ignore those noob users who give this a zero cuz of unoriginality.

Beanies Short Beanies Short

It's okay...

But you made it with some sort of flash trial version that distracted me from the movie a bit. Next time make it longer and maybe a background song to make the movie a little more interesting.

Sykotic-Sword responds:

How about next time when you tell someone to improve,you actually tell them some USEFUL improvements.

Streets of Rolf Streets of Rolf

You have good graphics and controls..

But it moves too slow and its a little hard to fight. Its best to get more of a reaction when you punch a guy. And how come whenever I go up to beat a guy up, he turns his back on me and lets me kick him in the ass?

You have a good start, now just work out the kinks and you've got a great game.

Bi-Polar-Bear responds:

like i said, im never gonna touch it again, it was just a little fun

Animation Tutorial 6 Animation Tutorial 6

I loved it.

The only thing that needs improving is that you need some sound or some kind of music. If I had the full version of flash 8, this would be very helpful to me. Hopefully someday, I can use this for help when making a movie or game once I get the program. thnx

Horror Scape Horror Scape

Its good and all.

But its kinda supicious how you just signed up yesturday and put in this game. I'm not calling you a noob or anything, but most people who steal games or movies usually make a new account for such things. Other than that, its a great game.

CrippledPig responds:

I don't know how you think I created this account yesturday. I had this account for a half a year or so. Since I made XenoPod. And I assure you, this game was all me.

Fredgy - Spatial Mind Fredgy - Spatial Mind

Just the style I need

I'll be using this for the intro of my game, works out nicely for the techno style of it. Very upbeat but not too high pitched. Good job man :)

Fredgy responds:

thanks dude ;)
keep me in touch fro the game then :)

_Tribal_ (demo) _Tribal_ (demo)

I love it

I love it, its original, and its good to my ears. Im gonna use it for a powerpoint presentation for schoool. You mind?